My daughter, Anne's, surgery was originally scheduled for March 4th, but we received a call yesterday saying that if we wanted to we could have the surgery next week, Feb. 12th. We went back and forth on the decision but decided that we just want to do it and get it over with. Well, I thought I had a month to prepare, but now I have less than a week! Anyways, I was wondering if anyone has any last minute advice for dealing with the healing process and/or if there is anything that I need to have around the house to prepare. Thanks for all of your help and your advice. You all are a great source of comfort! Wish us luck!